Yellow Moon Tours COVID-19 Health and Safety Practices
FUN, ENGAGING AND SAFE!
At Yellow Moon Tours we are specialists at providing our guests with high-end, exclusive and authentic experiences – creating truly bespoke and illuminating journeys into the history and hearts of our select destinations. The health and safety of our discerning guests and dedicated staff are of utmost importance to us.
Following current government and health body guidelines as well as meeting updated industry standards, we have taken a number of steps to ensure the risks associated with Covid-19 are mitigated.
Please read on to find out all that we do to ensure safe and unforgettable memories with Yellow Moon.
- Face Coverings: Guide and driver (if on a driving tour) wear face masks at all times. Guests will be offered face masks if they wish, though wearing them is not mandatory.
- Social Distancing: Guide to maintain 2 metres distance from guests at all times when guiding on foot and facing guests.
- Guides and drivers will refrain from shaking hands and other physical contact with guests as well as each other.
- Guides will be up to date with site specific measures and procedures at tourist attractions and will ensure that guests avoid crowds and “hotspots” at all times. Priority Entry will be secured for any interior tours.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Hospital Grade sterilisation of vehicles before each private tour – all surfaces cleaned and wiped down according to local licensing authorities’ and national Covid-19 regulations.
- Hand sanitiser and sanitising wet wipes available in all vehicles at all times. Guide and driver to observe rigorous hygiene practices.
- Social distancing will be observed in all vehicles – a maximum of 4 guests may travel in our 8 seater Mercedes executive V class vans and 5-8 guests in our 16 seater Mercedes Sprinter vans.
- All guides and drivers will have undertaken and received a negative result for a recent Covid-19 test. None will report to work if they have experienced any symptoms no matter how mild since their negative test result.
Any questions ahead of your Yellow Moon tour, please speak to your concierge or contact us at email@example.com
Any questions on the day, please ask your guide for advice and reassurance.
Your safety is our priority and your enjoyment is our specialty. Welcome Aboard!